rise and SHINE Grant recipient responsibilities
Responsibilities of the 2017 Grant Award Recipients:
1. Select a focus area for funding consideration.
2. Complete the grant application for that selected focus areas and include all requested attachments.
3. Return the application to The SHINE Initiative before 5:00 p.m. on Friday, February 3, 2017. Applications can be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to 251 W. Lancaster Ave #783, Fort Worth, Texas 76102.
4. Attend the Check Presentation Ceremony on Friday, March 3, 2017.
5. Share the grant award announcement with your organization’s network. When on social media, please tag or include The SHINE Initiative’s official web and social media accounts. Facebook.com/TheSHINEInitiative Twitter.com/SHINEInitiative Instagram.com/TheSHINEInitiative
6. Use the grant funds for the stated purpose.
7. Provide The SHINE Initiative with ongoing program updates, nonprofit news, and volunteer opportunities throughout the funding year.
8. Select a representative to speak at one of SHINE’s “Women In Leadership Luncheons” (SHINE W.I.L.L.). Schedule to be released soon.
9. Complete the Rise and SHINE Grant Program Evaluation Form and return it to The SHINE Initiative by email to email@example.com by Monday, January 8, 2018. A sample Grant Evaluation can be found here. A final version will be emailed to you by December 2017.
Questions? Please send SHINE a message or contact us by phone at 817.291.3389.
Thank you for helping to ensure girls and women are Safe, Healthy, Inspired, Nurtured, and Educated!