rise and SHINE Grant recipient responsibilities
Responsibilities of the 2017 Grant Award Recipients:
1. Select a focus area for funding consideration.
2. Complete the grant application for that selected focus areas and include all requested attachments.
3. Return the application to The SHINE Initiative before 5:00 p.m. on Friday, February 16, 2018. Applications can be sent via email to email@example.com or by mail to 251 W. Lancaster Ave #783, Fort Worth, Texas 76102.
4. Attend the Check Presentation Ceremony
5. Share the grant award announcement with your organization’s network. When on social media, please tag or include The SHINE Initiative’s official web and social media accounts. Facebook.com/TheSHINEInitiative Twitter.com/SHINEInitiative Instagram.com/TheSHINEInitiative
6. Use the grant funds for the stated purpose.
7. Provide The SHINE Initiative with ongoing program updates, nonprofit news, and volunteer opportunities throughout the funding year.
Questions? Please send SHINE a message or contact us by phone at 817.291.3389.
Thank you for helping to ensure girls and women are Safe, Healthy, Inspired, Nurtured, and Educated!